PUBLIC POLICY RESEARCH
Drawing on its wide network of industry experts and academics, GAP conducts in-depth research projects and feasibility studies which become a basis for solid policy recommendations and business development.
GAP research projects include
- Quantitative and qualitative research to track citizen/stakeholder sentiment regarding specific policy issues
- Comprehensive analysis and reporting of data within its economic and social context, highlighting the findings that could underpin future policy development and decision making.
Research may concern any issue or industry sector, be local or nationwide in scope, target the general public or a specific audience, and involve all, or some of the following
- The development and design of discussion guides, questionnaires and discussion papers
- Promotion and moderation of online consultations
- Promotion and monitoring of online surveys and opinion polls
- Facilitation of business panels and face-to-face meeting with individual stakeholders
- Coordination of in-depth studies drawing the existing research into unified policy proposals
- Review, analysis and interpretation of research outcomes
- Consolidation of data and research findings and their presentation in a final report, including statistical analysis and demographic breakdown as appropriate
- An independent opinion on issues relevant to public policy development, based on the GAP partner network’s broad knowledge base and industry experience, and specific policy recommendations and solutions that have stakeholder support.